Saturday, November 23, 2013

Final Report on PLN Project #2



I have learned so much in EDM310 this fall about technology and different ways to incorporate technology in my future classroom. I have absolutely loved this class because although there is a lot of work, it is so interesting. I plan on using the tools I have learned in my future classroom when I graduate as well as in my personal life. My PLN, "Personal Learning Network," has been useful in keeping me organized throughout this semester. My personal learning network contains many useful websites. On my PLN I have: Google, EDM310 class blog, Google Drive, my personal blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Pandora, Gmail, University of South Alabama, Amazon, YouTube, TeacherTube,WebMD, as well as weather, calculator, and map applications. I created my PLN through Symbaloo which was a very easy website to set up. The use of my PLN has become very easy and natural for me to use to help me in my EDM310 class as well as other things I am doing on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment